Adult Education and Workforce Development
Education is a key to securing employment that pays a living wage and opening the door to self-sufficiency. Adults entering the workforce for the first time or those reentering the workforce after time off need to acquire skills and knowledge that will help set them on a career path. QCAP offers a variety of workforce development activities that will help adults obtain the education and skills they need to secure jobs that will enable them to support their families and lead to long-term economic self-sufficiency.
- 11.16.15 | Financial REACH Center Orientation - Take the First Step Toward a Secure Financial Future
- 10.19.15 | FREE Career Ready 101 Course
- 08.20.15 | QCAP to Host New Career Ready 101 Course
- 01.08.15 | Free HiSet Prep Classes
- 11.06.14 | QCAP and United Way launch Greater Quincy Financial REACH Center