Emergency Rent & Mortgage Assistance

(617) 479-8181 x376

Cities/Towns Served: Quincy, Weymouth, Braintree, Milton, Holbrook, Randolph, and various other towns in Norfolk and Plymouth counties, depending on funding source.

QCAP often has limited cash assistance for homeowners and renters who are behind in their payments, and need assistance to stabilize their housing situation. This assistance can also be used for a first month’s rent or security deposit for a new unit. Assistance is limited to $1,000. To qualify, your rent or mortgage payment must be 50% or less of your monthly income. If you are in need of assistance, call QCAP's Housing Intake Line at 617-479.8181 x376. Even if funds are not available, we may be able to link you with other funding sources.